Our latest bulletin has the first details of our data launch, a report back from Malcolm Childress' trip to Honduras, preliminary test survey findings from India and more...
The headline in the latest Prindex bulletin is that we've set the date for our data launch:
- Prindex will launch on 17 October 2018 at the 45th plenary of the Food and Agriculture Organisation’s Committee on World Food Security in Rome, and worldwide online.
- Release of data, reports and infographics from first 15 countries: Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Costa Rica, Cote D’Ivoire, Ecuador, Honduras, Liberia, Madagascar, Mozambique, Namibia, Peru, Rwanda, Senegal, Thailand and Zambia.
- New-look interactive website will allow users to explore data. Stay tuned for further updates in the coming weeks!
Also in this bulletin:
- Malcolm Childress on why a visit to displaced communities in north Honduras reminded him of the importance of Prindex
- Anna Locke looks at why perceptions of security are so crucial to land rights
- Soumya Chattopadhyay has some takeaways from the India data in our test survey