Land and property rights in Latin America and the Caribbean
What can perceptions data tell us about tenure security?
Free online event organised in collaboration with the Inter-American Network of Cadastre and Property Registration
Tuesday 24 November 2020
Join us for a launch of our report on land and property rights in Latin America and the Caribbean, followed by a discussion on what the findings mean for the region.
Chair: Malcolm Childress, Prindex Co-Director
- Mónica Ribadeneira Sarmiento, Prindex Regional Coordinator for Latin America and the Caribbean
- Fernando Carrión, Professor FLACSO Ecuador
- Mike Mora, Secretary of the Inter-American Network on Cadastre and Property Registry, OAS
- Amparo Cerrato Gevawer, Tenure Officer FAO Regional Office (FAO RLC)
- César Figueredo Muñoz, Executive Director, Informal Property Formalization Agency, COFOPRI
- Ivonne Moreno, Senior Land Administration Specialist, World Bank
- Laura Meggiolaro, Team Leader, Land Portal Foundation